Steven seagal

There are 45 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 20,287 times. The latest Post () was by jdukew.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• That was a publicity stunt on Kelly LeBrock's part. As was the other past alledged complaints against Steven Seagal, and you can take that to the bank Cindyrella ;). All lies to take cheap shots because they can. Show me some proof that Seagal did all of these bad things aside from tabloid newspapers?

Hello jdukew,

Actually there was news and it was in print about his physical abuse of his wife with her statement and police report and photos. I cannot remember her name but she has been in several movies and was the woman in the commercials where she said, Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Until I saw what was done to her by Steven I liked him more, but, after that I lost all respect for the man. It should be able to be pulled up online although I have never cared to see it again.

Honestly, I would love to discover it was all false as so much of what we see and read is...I still don't think he is even close to the Duke, but then, in my eyes and heart, no one is.

J Duke W :angel1:

• Jenny McCarthy stated he sexually harrassed her during an interview for (I think) the movie Under Siege. I for one, am sure most of the claims are real.

• Gonna need some proof to convince me that Seagal ever did that to JM ;). Innocent until proven guilty in this country :).

Jenny McCarthy stated he sexually harrassed her during an interview for (I think) the movie Under Siege. I for one, am sure most of the claims are real.

• all it takes is a google search on their names together-dozens of articles pop up on her interview, it was for Under Seige 2. Seagal has made a few good movies, but he's a jerk in real life. Made the top ten list of actors others don't want to work with. All his movie now are terrible, and his ridiculous TV series is a complete joke.

• all it takes is a google search on their names together-dozens of articles pop up on her interview, it was for Under Seige 2. Seagal has made a few good movies, but he's a jerk in real life. Made the top ten list of actors others don't want to work with. All his movie now are terrible, and his ridiculous TV series is a complete joke.

Why so negative?