John Wayne Picture Game #196

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,310 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #195? 6

1. Big Duke (2) 33%
    2. Tbone (1) 17%
    3. chester7777 (0) 0%
    4. ShortGrub (1) 17%
    5. Robbie (0) 0%
    6. ethanedwards (0) 0%
    7. dukefan1 (2) 33%

Hello Gang!

First, let me remind you that it is important that you vote each week. We are getting the quotes, but not the votes. How am I supposed to win if you don't vote for me? Um, or others, for that matter. :wink_smile: Please remember to vote! It's easy, just click on this link, http://www.dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=4595 ,and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #194 is...

ShortGrub. :))): Great line!

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Girl: "Note to self - slap prop man for turning up the wind machine to hurricane force."
    Duke thinking to himself: "Must keep toupee on head, can't let fans see me without rug, must kill prop man and find a new agent."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• I told you he was larger than life and not to bring down his wrath. Mr. Ford She won't do it again!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: WOW! God bless you, Poseidon. Uh..next time, could you please turn your head before you sneeze?

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "