Just curious but, what picture or art is on your Mouse Pad?

There are 37 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 8,774 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• This picture was made by me some days ago while i was watching one of the best western films ever.Please take a look at my album "Rio Bravo" in my profile's section if you want.
    Surely it's a good idea to use it for a nice mousepad! :lightbulb:
    Anyway i'm already using this picture as desktop theme.

Hi Flaca, thats great. My desktop thing is a pic of Errol Flynn as Capt Geoffrey Thorpe in: Sea Hawk. Flynn is on board a Spanish ship of the line and has his sword at Gilbert Rolands throat ;-))

Ill be taking a look at your pics soon as I can get back on line.

Take care-Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• This picture was made by me some days ago while i was watching one of the best western films ever.Please take a look at my album "Rio Bravo" in my profile's section if you want.
    Surely it's a good idea to use it for a nice mousepad! :lightbulb:
    Anyway i'm already using this picture as desktop theme.

Hi Flaca, I just took a peek into your profgile thing and like very much how uyou set it up-looks great.

Take care--Carl.

• Hi Flaca, I just took a peek into your profgile thing and like very much how uyou set it up-looks great.

Take care--Carl.

Thank you Carl.Yes I like Monument Valley too.I thought that it could be a good theme for my profile's page.

[SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

• Hi Flaca, that place sure is a beautiful place and I hope to visit it some year ;-)) theres something about Arizona that just draws one there. Ive been to Tombstone as well as seen a part od the Grand Canyon. I definately want to go back to both places. Ill skp Oduglas, Arizona because we survived a Tornado that hit there one evening when we had only been there for a couple of hours. We were in a Motorhome and that darned tornade destroyed a building to our right side and not very far away from where we were parked, and then thankfully, leaped over us and then destroyed a lumberyard? or somehting like one-that was located about 100 yards away from us.

• Is there any place I can get a John Wayne mouse pad? My pad is worn out, and I'd like to make a change.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Is there any place I can get a John Wayne mouse pad? My pad is worn out, and I'd like to make a change.

Cheers :cool: Hondo

Hi Hondo Duke Lane,
    maybe this link could be useful for you,
    if you want a personalized mouse pad with a picture of the Duke!
    I use it for personalized T-shirts and other things too.
    Here's the link
    Shirtcity

[SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

• Hi Flaca, that place sure is a beautiful place and I hope to visit it some year ;-)) theres something about Arizona that just draws one there. Ive been to Tombstone as well as seen a part od the Grand Canyon. I definately want to go back to both places. Ill skp Oduglas, Arizona because we survived a Tornado that hit there one evening when we had only been there for a couple of hours. We were in a Motorhome and that darned tornade destroyed a building to our right side and not very far away from where we were parked, and then thankfully, leaped over us and then destroyed a lumberyard? or somehting like one-that was located about 100 yards away from us.

I think to go off topic here...sorry where's the nearest airport to visit the Monument Valley?

• Depends who you're asking. Our world renowned pilot Chilibill may be landing on a dirt strip right there in the valley, (bud)
    Whereas, most folks might be coming into the nearest major international airport. Phoenix is about the closest, Las Vegas next, then Santa Fe. All will require renting a car for a 200 + mile drive. Be sure to bring plenty of water bottles. :martini_shaken:

Chester :newyear:

• Most people Flying into Monument Valley Fly into Las Vegas or Phoenix then take one of the small Commuter fights right into Monument Valley that has a nice Air Strip at The Gouldings Trading Post and there is a Nice Hotel there also.
    The Site Below will tell you Most of The Info. You want to know .
    :angel1:
    http://www.gouldings.com/english/index.htm
    Bill
    :cowboy:

• Hi Flaca, sorry I couldnt get here sooner-ive been sick with the worst head and chest cold ive had in years. Finally starting to get over it some.

Anyway, glad someone else wa able to answer your question for you as I wouldn have been able to do so anyway as the only time I was in Arozona-was when we went through it in a Motor Home ;-))

• Hi Flaca, sorry I couldnt get here sooner-ive been sick with the worst head and chest cold ive had in years. Finally starting to get over it some.

Anyway, glad someone else wa able to answer your question for you as I wouldn have been able to do so anyway as the only time I was in Arozona-was when we went through it in a Motor Home ;-))

Thanks to you too,
    hoping you're well now.

Did anyone seen the Shirtcity's website which I linked before?
    You can personalize your mousepad as you like!

[SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

• Hi Flaca and thank you for the nice wishes too. Im still coughing and such but not as bad as it has been.

I didn't see the site you listed but-thats probably because im still seeing double everything due to meds. I do have a personalized mouse pad but, its from a German Army press photo I own which shows General of Cavalry Eberhard von Mackensen in his command Panzerspahwagon somewhere on the Eastern Front (in Russis) in 1943 ;-))

• I use a thumb ball, the mouse doesn't move, the thumb ball does, it drives anyone who tries to use it crazy!

Ben Cartwright SASS
    a good motto to live by
    "WWJWD"
    What would John Wayne Do"

• Hi Ben, I think that is the kind of mouse my Sister has on her computer. It took me awhile but I learned how to use it fairly well.

• That mouse and my ergonomic keyboard which people hate even worse keeps people from using the PC at my desk at work.
    At home my 3 boys all use the same mouse and keyboard as I do. There my biggest problem is keeping them from stealing mine!

Oh yeah, did I ever mention I have 3 boys, Joe, Dan and Sean. All two years apart. The oldest is serious the middle guy actually looks like Hoss, heavy set, and the youngest Sean Patrick is the funny one always pulling pranks, no wonder I use Ben Cartwright for Cowboy Shooting!

Ben Cartwright SASS
    a good motto to live by
    "WWJWD"
    What would John Wayne Do"

• Heh heh, I think I also know of the type of keyboard your talking about? Thats the same kind on my Sis's comp and it was very frustrating to learn to use ;-))