Just curious but, what picture or art is on your Mouse Pad?

There are 37 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 8,773 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• First attempt to post failed so here it is again.

I was just wondering what if anything? that you all have pictured on your Mouse Pads?

Mine is a Heinrich Hoffmenn PK press photo of General der Kavallerie Eberhard von Mackensen in his command Panzerspahwagon, along with an NCO crewman and on the ground standing just below and in front of the General, is an Artillery Major. This picture was taken of them in mid 1943 and somewhere on the Eastern Front.

Anyway, not trying to pry too hard into your personal lives but was just curious if anyone here had somekind of an interesting design or photo, that was on their Mouse Pads? I had mine made at WM.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Ha, mine is less interesting then that. It is a plain blue pad with a palm rest built in it. I have a laser mouse so I really don't need one, I just like the palm rest.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• My youngest daughter brought me one,
    where she could insert a photo of us both.

On the left hand corner, it says:-

FAB DAD'S MOUSE MAT

and on the bottom right hand corner it says:-

DAD'S ARE BRILLIANT
    ESPECIALLY MINE
    SO I GOT HIM THIS MAT
    SO HE CAN SURF ONLINE

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• mine has a quote on it by john wayne "courage is being scared to death , but saddling up anyway"

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I use a trackball... no mouse pad... but the last one I had, I got from work so had the AMD (Advanced Micro Devices) logo on it...

You can roll a turd in powdered sugar but that doesn’t make it a doughnut.

• We had some made for Christmas gifts that have pictures of the four kids when they still were kids. As for the quote on Smokeys I bought a T shirt at the birthplace with that quote on it. On the front of the shirt it says Old Guys Rule.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Well, I like the diversity of what you all have or had as designs on Mouse Pads. I was almost afraid that all I would see here is peope mentioning that they had a pic of Duke from: The Searchers-or some other magnificent Western, pictured on their pads-not that that would be a bad thing. Truthfully, I almost had one made of a Studio Release photo of Duke in Fort Apache-in a Still shot of a scene he never appeared in in the movie-or he too would have had to have been killed by the Apaches.

• Well . . . we have wireless laser mice (or should we say mouses??), so don't really have to use a mouse pad. BUT we have one from the good old days, and it's a montage of pictures of John Wayne from numerous movies.

Chester :newyear:

Hee hee, a Collectable none the less ;-)) :thanksgiving:

• My old one had the three stooges and it talked. but I got tired of being called a knuckle head and a wise guy.WO-WO-WO-WO!:headbonk:

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

• I've got a mousepad with the face of Venere (see the painter Botticelli)!
    I bought it in Florence at the Uffizi Gallery Museum last year.

[SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]

Hi Flaca, your signature picture would also be a great mouse pad photo ;-))

This picture was made by me some days ago while i was watching one of the best western films ever.Please take a look at my album "Rio Bravo" in my profile's section if you want.
    Surely it's a good idea to use it for a nice mousepad! :lightbulb:
    Anyway i'm already using this picture as desktop theme.

[SIZE=2]
    [/SIZE]