John Wayne Picture Game #208

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,279 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #207? 5

1. ethanedwards (1) 20%
    2. brick (0) 0%
    3. Tbone (1) 20%
    4. Big Duke (1) 20%
    5. Gorch (0) 0%
    6. Saddle Tramp (0) 0%
    7. dukefan1 (2) 40%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #206 is...

Tbone. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "Yes sir friends I'm here today to ask you to join the Irish Brawling Society. Join today and we'll send you the snappy looking hat modeled by our society treasurer and general bookie, Michaleen Oge Flynn."

Michaleen: "And I'll throw in an Irish Sweepstakes ticket at no additional charge."

Duke: "The Irish Brawling Society, making the world safe for fisticuffs since the days of Brian Boru."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Barry: Ol my gosh, first you break her hand when you blocked that slap, and now you went and threw her face first into a pile of sheep dip. I don't care if you're tall as a mountain, I'd be going real quick before she gets up.

Duke: I think you're right, little man....CLEAR THE WAY, BOYS...I'M COMING THROUGH!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "