Santa Fe Trail w/ Errol Flynn and Ronald Reagan.

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,402 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Great classic and, i am about to recieve three studio release stills from this movie. If anyone is interested in seeing them? im looking for someone here who can post the pics. All three pics have Flynn in them and at least one has Ronald Reagan in it ;-0)

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I dont have a way to scan them but ill try to find a place here in Austin that might be able to. I THINK there is a place near UT that might be able to do it? If not? ill have a Cd made and would gladly send ;-))

• I'll have to get that one and find it to see whenever. Looks like a good one for sure. Sorry, I can't help you Carl, maybe you'll get it done soon so we can see your stills.. What size are they?

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi hondo, the still are all 8X10 I think? They have not arriverd yet but, i think thats the size of them. Most are either that size or double postcard in size-such as my two Steve McQueen studio release press photos are ;-)) I should be able to get these all scanned to a photo CD no prob-and ill be doing that soon as I get all of them in that im getting for awhile. I recently found some great shots of Burt lancaster and Paul Scofield in: The Train-as well as some great pics of Frank Sinatra in Never So Few, Von Ryans Express and None But The Brave.