9000+ Post Club

There are 155 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 94,872 times. The latest Post () was by Hondo Duke Lane.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• You are Welcome, Keith.........thought someone should start it, seeings how you usually do, LOL. I was watching you.........wasn't far off. You get up earlier than I do since you are in UK. I don't get up until about 5:30am here.
    Think I caught you at about 9902...something like that.....not bad for a newbie.....3 and a half months now!
    How long before I am not a NEWBIE ANYMORE?? LOL, Other Keith

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Congratulations Keith. One for your latest miles stone and secondly on keeping the wheels of the forum turning which is no mean feat!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Massive congrats Carl on a truly gargantuan tally of posts!
    9,000 and no sign of stopping!
    Keep it up; I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say you never post a dull comment!
    All the best Peter 'Dooley' ;)

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• RATS, DOOLEY BEAT ME TO IT!
    BEEN WORKING ON GIBBONS STUFF AND DIDN'T REALIZE IT.
    CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 9000TH POST, CARL!
    AS PETER SAID, NEVER A DULL MOMENT WHEN YOU ARE POSTING, LOL
    KEITH

• I have my moments Ladyhawk; not many, granted, but I do have em!
    P ;)

Me think thou dost protest too much my fair friend. Of course you do, you have many of them! And I do enjoy most all of them, HAH! LH

Edited once, last by Kevin: fixed the quote code. ().

• You the man, Carl! Congratulations on 9000 posts! Cheers :beer:

Mark

LOL Mark, Carl doesn't drink beer. We will pretend it is a Red Dog Soda or what the heck ever he calls it......I have never heard of it! Cheers, Carl!!
    KEITH