9000+ Post Club

There are 155 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 94,986 times. The latest Post () was by Hondo Duke Lane.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Oops, a few of us did post in the wrong thread congratulating Carl. Could you please move them over here, Keith, to hide my shame. I do appreciate it, my friend.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Thank all of ya, oh and Keith--it's Big Red Zero I drink and sometimes I switch to that 10 Calorie Dr. Pepper--which is in the dark grey colored can ;-)) When not drinking that or water--tis unsweet tea.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Thank you bill/Mark. Oh and--I found something you like that im HOPING to hear about that I wanna get you from an ebay seller--an image of someone you like and in a good movie. I still aint heard yet--and beginning to wonder........... Same goes for those newer images I found--they are a bit more than im used to paying but worth it. I also found a few original Unconquered Lobby cards that I want badly.

PS, I HATE when some dealers only accept paypal. I still cant get an account set up so i cant biuy stuff that way0---Grrrrr.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• CONGRATULATIONS CARL ON 9200, MOVING ON UP THERE.

CONGRATULATIONS BILL ON 1300.

...........MISSED THAT ONE LIKE YOU MISSED MINE, LOL. EASY TO DO WHEN SO MANY FOLKS ARE POSTING THESE DAYS.

KEEP 'EM COMING YALL! KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE