John Wayne Picture Game #223

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,129 times. The latest Post () was by kilo 6.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #222? 4

1. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    2. brick (1) 25%
    3. dukefan1 (3) 75%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game.

It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #221 is...

arthurarnell and Tbone. :)))::))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment.

Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Duke: "It's pronounced "SUPULPA" not "SAP-U-LUPA" you Yankee dope! If you're gonna make a movie about a place get the lingo right. Means "sweet potatoe" in Creek. Named after a Creek Indian chief who fought for the South in the War of Northern Aggression and then settled on the banks a Rock Creek and setup the first general store in the area. His family still lives around there."

Note: War of the Wildcats - The only movie I've ever been able to find that was set in my hometown Sapulpa.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Duke: Ok, ok. You can have your hands underneath this time. You try and smack my hands before I pull them away.

Guy: That last smack you gave me was rough. Can you pick my hands up off the ground for me? Then it's payback!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• now hold on mister you sure going into a bar with our paychecks is going to feel like the right thing come morning

Greetings from North of the 49th