John Wayne Picture Game #230

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,671 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #229? 5

1. brick (1) 20%
    2. arthurarnell (1) 20%
    3. etphoto (1) 20%
    4. scottie (0) 0%
    5. Dude55 (1) 20%
    6. dukefan1 (1) 20%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #228 is...

Big Duke. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I thought you said it would be no match duke. She's tougher than I thought do you think you can take her or should i throw in the towel!

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Randolph: "Duke if you'll let go of my suspenders I might actually have a chance of getting out there to fight!"

JW: "Well then keep your guard up Randy or she'll beat you to a pulp."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

Edited once, last by Tbone ().

• duke: i don't know who this fellow is. somebody said his name was jack dempsey i think.

randolph well i'll tell you one thing it isn't wally cox!!

That'll Be the Day!

• Randolph: Duke, when you said Chata was tough, I thought you were kidding. That girl packs a wallop! But I think I cut her on that last hit. See the blood around her lip?

Duke: That ain't blood, Randy, you just smeared her lipstick is all. Now go out there and get her so she has nothing left for me tonight at home. I'm still healing from the last brawl we had.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "