Chilean Miners

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,812 times. The latest Post () was by Robbie.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Glad to see the Chilean miners have been rescued.

Feel sorry for the one whose wife and mistress are BOTH waiting for him to surface maybe he might want to wait until tomorrow.

Me too. I've been saying a little prayer for these poor guys ever since this story started. Looks like my prayer may be answered (knock on wood).

No miner deserves to die on the job. Well, for that matter, no person deserves to die while they're trying to provide for their family.

De gustibus non est disputandum

Feel sorry for the one whose wife and mistress are BOTH waiting for him to surface maybe he might want to wait until tomorrow.

How great it is, as they all are saying,
    to have a 'good news' story.
    At last something to cheer about,
    and be proud of our fellow men for never giving up,
    both of being rescued and being the rescuer!
    Good luck and best wishes to all concerned

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• It is a real feel good story. Many people from several countries pitching in together to save those miners So glad it all turned out , for the men and their families.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• This is a fantastic story of human survival and human innovation, I am so happy that everyone has been saved and I wish all the men well on their road to recovery.

I don't however feel too sorry for the man who has both a wife and mistress waiting for him, he has only got himself to blame.

Regards
    Robbie