My first attempt at posting a photo from one of my CDs--War and Western images.

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,656 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• HEYYYYYYYYY, it worked. However, I only intended to post the Steve McQueen stuff but, thats Ok, you got 5 for one attempt.

The first two show Steve McQueen in Wanted Dead or Alive as well as the newsticker attached to it. The next is Steve McQueen in: Hell Is For Heroes along with the newsticker and the last one is my one and only from: Gunga Din.

Hey Keith, if you see these? please post them in their appropriate movies and TV series threads. Ill start posting more as time goes on and will give info on them at the same time. Tomorrow I migh post my 2 images and actors prints from: Battleground, the certificate of authenticity for the Battleground Thompson Familly Archive photo purchase I made last year from actor Marshall Thompsons Daughter-Janet, and my two images from the Ronald Reagan Korean War War Movie classic: Prisoner of War.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Edited once, last by The Ringo Kid ().

• Thank you Smokey, and ill post more in about a week or so? Im HOPING to be in Corpus Christi all next week as on Tues, I have an appointment that might be meaning ill be living in CC again and hopefully before Summer begins.

• Thank you Smokey ;-)) The thing I missed the most was most of my friends were there and I almost never got out to do anything unless I rode busses and walked. I hate eating out by myself with nobody to chat with.

Im hoping to know more this coming Tuesday-so hopefully????? Im most sure it will be before the end of Summer-which gives me something to look forward to. Living here in Austin, I feel like im a prisoner in a psycho ward.

• I've lived in Austin for going on 7 years now, and I have to say it's a dang site better than Houston or Dallas (except for the heat).

I know it's known as a liberal stronghold, but trust me, there's quite a bit of conservative folks here, too.

I hope all goes well for you!!

Thanks Tenn/ and im hoping the interview Tuesday goes well, I need to get back to where the cost of living aint so high. I know every city has its fair share of wierdos and such but, Austin takes the cake in that dept.

As im always on the bus out and around, I see all the negative side of this place--unfortunately.

• I hear you about the negative side of things.

I've driven a repo truck off and on for about 6 years (in-law's business - I do it part time to give the main driver a break), and believe me, when it comes to witnessing the "seamy underbelly" of this area, I've seen FAR more than I would've ever hoped.

Best of luck on the interview, bud!!

• I hear you about the negative side of things.

I've driven a repo truck off and on for about 6 years (in-law's business - I do it part time to give the main driver a break), and believe me, when it comes to witnessing the "seamy underbelly" of this area, I've seen FAR more than I would've ever hoped.

Best of luck on the interview, bud!!

Thank you Tennesseean ;-)) and ill let you know know more as I do. I never thought I would miss Corpus so much but I think mostly its because im familiar with the entire area, its smaller than Austin, and most of my friends are in CC and I can get to do things with some of them again on occasion. Plus ill be able to start saving money again to go towards another car. I wish the gas prices were cheaper but they aint.