This Sunday will be Ronald Wilson Reagan's 100th Birthday.

There are 11 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,325 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• President Reagan is in my top five of greatest ever to hold this high office.
    I had the pleasure of touring his boyhood home a few years back.
    Happy Birthday Mr. President.:birthday:

''baby sister i was born game and intend to go out that way.''

I couldn't agree more.

I've never visited his boyhood home but did visit the Reagan Library north of L.A. (Visited Duke's burial site the same day. As you can imagine, that was a great day for me.)

What is so disgusting is watching all the lefties try to take advantage of his popularity.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Here's a good article about conservatives' favorite president.

Because of the upcoming anniversary of President Reagan's 100th birthday, and the press attention that has inspired, the left is currently trying to capitalize on his continued popularity with much of the nation's population.

De gustibus non est disputandum

I had the pleasure of touring his boyhood home a few years back.

AMEN to that Bill, he's in my top two favorites ;-)) the other being George Washington himself with Teddy Roosevelt as a close third.

The left make me sick, trying to capitalize on Reagan and his legacy.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Nancy looked very aged at the service. We may lose her in the near future.

I was shocked at how frail she looked. Ill be hoping she will be around for a long time. Nancy Reagan is too classy of a Lady to lose now. Too bad that Ron Jr didnt seem to inherit any class from either of them. That guy is a loon.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..