John Wayne Picture Game #278

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,271 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #277 4

1. ethanedwards (3) 75%
    2. The Tennesseean (0) 0%
    3. brick (0) 0%
    4. arthurarnell (0) 0%
    5. Tbone (0) 0%
    6. dukefan1 (1) 25%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #276 is...

Stony. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I do dee clare nothing will supress you white folks appetites even a knot on the noggin will keep you from eating a dozen of my pancakes.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: No thanks mammy, I'm not really up for breakfast rite now still feeling a bit woozy after that fracas at the saloon!

Girl: Mammy you won't believe this, but I can see rite thru Dukes head and see that ring on your finger, and very clearly too!!!!!!

Don't Believe In Surrenders!!!!!

• Standing woman: Now, is there something else you want to ask me?

Duke: Yes, will you cook me up some breakfast, PLEEEEEEEEESE!

Standing woman: See, kindness will never cause headaches. And while we're at it, buy me a new frying pan, mine has a big dent in it now.

Duke: So's my head.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "