John Wayne Picture Game #279

There are 7 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,171 times. The latest Post () was by smokey.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• John Wayne Picture Game #279 5

1. ethanedwards (1) 20%
    2. brick (0) 0%
    3. smokey (2) 40%
    4. Jay J. Foraker (0) 0%
    5. Ethan (0) 0%
    6. dukefan1 (2) 40%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click here and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #277 is...

ethanedwards. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• this is a copy of your real birth cert and your bank statement. your not 29 as you told me at our wedding, but you are wealthy . Hmmm, yeah I still love ya babe

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Duke: "This note says, 'Dear Cinderella, Don't be out after midnight with any handsome young men or you'll be changed into an old maid forever. Signed, Your Fairy Godmother.' Why didn't you read this BEFORE we started our date?"

Cinderella: "Well it was just sitting there on top of my glass slippers and didn't seem that important at the time."

Duke: "Well that's just great! Let's get you home and feed you some Geritol Granny."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• "I know I sent a note to Sherlock Holmes that I had a case for him and he said he was going to send someone to deliver me to him. But, even with that bowler hat, you don't look a thing like Dr. Watson. You look a lot more handsome though!!!"

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• what do you mean all that w have is what we have on whers all of our fortune gone, not on that floosy of yours i hope.

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"