Auf Wiedersehen Folks.

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 4,009 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Just wanted to say its been good while it lasted but, as of after this evening, ill not be here for quite awhile due to relocating, FINALLY, back to Corpus Christi. Anyway, if anyone needs anything and you dont hear from me, you will know why?

Best regards-_Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I hope all goes well with the move. We'll keep the fire burning for you till you get back here. Have a safe and uneventful relocation.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Just wanted to say its been good while it lasted but, as of after this evening, ill not be here for quite awhile due to relocating, FINALLY, back to Corpus Christi. Anyway, if anyone needs anything and you dont hear from me, you will know why?

Best regards-_Carl.

Best of luck Carl, hope all goes well.
    Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi all, and thank you all for the nice words. Im online now as ive got stage one of the move done-meaning I still have the rest of my stuff to get out of Austin and where im at-has no internet service but, I found a library a few blocks away that ill visit often after I get all my stuff here and unpacked. Im currently in Bandera at the Bandera River Rance--funny as-the river is all dried up and ive never seen water in it for as many times as ive been here over the past 27 or so years. Anyway, got a touch of rain yesterday so the Deer are not going out in the streets like 2 yeas ago and getting hit by cars.

Anyway, ill be here till I think wED? then back to CC. Cant say there is anything about Austin that ill miss cept for eating at CHUYS restaurant, and having access to that 20 Calorie Dr. Pepper that is only sold in this area.

Most of the day Friday was spent trying to rescue my Cat, Shasta, from underneath the building I live in. Ive been there since last Sat night and she was too afraid to go outside for a bit. I decided to take her outside with me yesterday to see if I could get her to romp a bit-she did-fiding the nearest way under the building that I had not seen previously, then she got scared, wouldnt come to me thanks to all the noise, and I had things to do, did them, got back about 6PM, found a way under the building and I was surprised I slipped through thanks to losing some weight, looked for her about 30 minutes getting nowhere, went back inside till about 8:30, figured she was hungry and coaxed her outside after a set-back, with some catfood.

Anyway, arrived in Bandera about 6PM and will be here till I think Wed? So ill be visiting as much as I can till then.

PS, got a few postcards to send to those I can find addresses here-to ;-))

Take care--Carl.

PSS, thank GOD, I have a portable DvD player-as it gave me a way to pass some of the time this week ;-))

• glad shasta is ok was a little worried about her glad you are travelling well hope you both keep safe

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• glad shasta is ok was a little worried about her glad you are travelling well hope you both keep safe

Thank you Smokey. I was worried about her all day especially when I had to leave to pay rent for next month as well as to get some supplies. Shasta really is a great Cat and I dont give her enough credit for being a bit street smart. I know her world was turned on its ear and will take awhile before she gets comfortable. ;-))

The neighborhood next to mine really is a bad one, thankfully mine isnt but, I will probably be moving again in about a year to another place across town and much nearer to my Sis and Bro-in-Law, Nephews, and Great Nieces and Great Nephew. Im looking forward to having them over on weekends every so often ;-))