Fan Geography

There are 111 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 36,064 times. The latest Post () was by Tbone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I am a hillbilly from West (by gosh/almost heaven) Virginia. A little town called Nitro. And yes, it got its name from the plant that produced nitroglycern(?). I have been transplanted to the state of South Carolina, but West Virginia will always be home. As they say, you can take the girl out of the mountains, but you can never take the mountains out of the girl!

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."

• Myself, I'm from a little town just outside Tulsa, I.T.

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Howdy everyone, I'm in the home of Big and little Poison, 35.53* N, 97.16*w, I'm east of the indian Meridian, Indian Territory.

Mister you better find yourself another line of work, cause this one sure DON"T fit your PISTOL!

• Howdy everyone, I'm in the home of Big and little Poison, 35.53* N, 97.16*w, I'm east of the indian Meridian, Indian Territory.

Wish it still was Indian Territory and all those jerks in the legislature weren't in OKC - I might move back then.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Yeah, we got some too. I like 'em.

You know I'm so fed up with Oklahoma politics these day, I might just start posting from the state of Sequoyah.

That'd really throw some folks for a loop!

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Latitude/Longitude: N40° 27.604', W90° 41.260'

Beware of Homeowner

• Gun Owner
    • Expert Marksman
    • Neighborhood Defender
    • Cantankerous Old Fart :cowboy:
  • Welcome chrstservt!

This is a great bunch of folks here. Hope you enjoy the company!

Tbone