Anita Ekberg - Very sad news

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,192 times. The latest Post () was by ejgreen77.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Not sure if Anita Ekberg (from Blood Alley) has her own thread here on the board, but I stumbled onto this and was very sorry to hear it. She was also in the Batjac-produced Man in the Vault, as well. She was a very beautiful lady, back in the day. Terrible to hear about her troubles now.

"I am not intoxicated - yet." McLintock!

• Not sure if Anita Ekberg (from Blood Alley) has her own thread here on the board, but I stumbled onto this and was very sorry to hear it. She was also in the Batjac-produced Man in the Vault, as well. She was a very beautiful lady, back in the day. Terrible to hear about her troubles now.

Thanks for the post EJ,
    and no she doesn't have a thread here.

Sorry to hear this news, but I can never understand
    that those who had so much, can end up losing it all!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I know she was credited as being in Blood Alley, but I have never been able to spot her (not that I would know what she looked like back then).

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them" It may be time worn, but it's the best life-creed I know.