Maljack Production's

There are 2 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,942 times. The latest Post () was by itdo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :headbonk: Chuckie chezze here,
    Anybody out there have any info about Maljack produtions Inc... Heard that they have a few Original scripts from films of JW.. One is suppose to be from Mclintock... Cant get a line on who is the head Man or Lady that run this Co...
    Anybody got a phone # of this place or a line on this script.....
    Wondering who's script this might be thought they where all acounted for!!!
    Maybe You Chance or Itdo may know....
    Chuckie chezze

• chuckie chezze,

Are you talking about Batjac instead of Maljack Productions, Inc? The reason I am responding to this is because the original script from McLintock! would be affiliated with Batjac Productions. That is John Wayne Enterprises. Batjac produced with Michael Wayne as executive producer of the film.

I can't say I've ever heard of Maljack.

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Chuckie,
    would you mean an originally USED script?
    In case you'd like just a script to read it, meaning: a copy of the original, there are some addresses where to get them. Recently I tried http://www.scriptcity.com, decent prices, fast delivery, and they got some Wayne scripts. Original scripts sometimes come up at Ebay, the last I've seen was from War Wagon, and I think it sold for about 90$. But it would be hard to say which one is a copy and which one was used at the shooting.