"MISTER PEEVEY" of: The Buccaneer w/ Heston and Brynner--is FINALLY on DvD.

There are 4 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,827 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I CANT believe it but--guess whats FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on DvD? No guesses??? Well, wonder no more.

The Buccanner w/ Charlton Heston, Yul Brynner and Lorne Greene--Directed by Anthony Quinn--is FINALLY---FINALLY--FINALLY--on DvD and Blue ray. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

As they say, im walking in tall cotton.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Ringo, instead of walking in high cotton, you should get behind your cotton bales. "Fired our guns and the British kept a'comin. Wasn't very many than there was awhile ago. Fired once more and they began a'runnin. Down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico".

We deal in lead, friend.

• Ringo, instead of walking in high cotton, you should get behind your cotton bales. "Fired our guns and the British kept a'comin. Wasn't very many than there was awhile ago. Fired once more and they began a'runnin. Down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico".

We deal in lead, friend.

Heh heh, I love that Johnny Horton song-as well as: Sink the Bismarck. I remember when the local Country Radio Station in Kingsville, (my old home town) played both songs every morning starting about 6:30 am and I would be up and getting ready for school-armed with a few great songs under my belt. :-))

• Pretty shocking how a DeMille film starring Yul Brynner and Charlton Heston took its sweet time to be released on these formats. Should have happened years ago IMO.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Pretty shocking how a DeMille film starring Yul Brynner and Charlton Heston took its sweet time to be released on these formats. Should have happened years ago IMO.

I can't agree with you more on that. This is one ive waited over a decade for since I first started collecting DvDs, One down and I dont know how many to go!!! :lol::lol: Now we need the likes of: Prisoner of War w/ Ronald Reagan, Steve Forrest, as well as Target Zero w/ Richard Conte, Charles Bronson, Chuck Connors, Pillars of the Sky w/ Jeff Chandler, Lee Marvin, Red Ball Express w/ Jeff Chandler and Charles Drake, The Glory brigade w/ Victor Mature, Lee Marvin, and just too many to list.