Movie Posters

There are 48 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 13,578 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Very nice poster. A good friend of mine from St. Albans in Eng--would kill to get this poster ;-)) I used to not be a fan of Randolph Scott only because I never saw any of his movies till cable TV came to kingsville back about 1980. Before then--the only movie I saw of his not knowing he was the main star in it was: Gung Ho. I watched it paying attention to Robert Mitchum and Noah Beery Jr.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Thanks Carl, I have quite a bit of Randolph Scott stuff which I'll be posting as and when.
    The posters are pretty damn big so take a real effort to drag them out and photograph them!

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Hi P/ welcoem and looking forward to seeing them ;-)) Keith just helped me get more images in a photo bucket account and ill try posting them here as soon as the rotation thing is done (by Keith) since i cant seem to do it. Im sending her a copy of all my CDs to see what she can come up with.

• Carl, I look forward to seeing them!

You call, I haul. Sorry some are sideways. I got a jump on Keith and posted my A Time To Love and A Time To Die stills. Ill save the rest for after Dr Keith fixes all my CD images problems ;-))

• That's a heck of a collection you have, Carl. I got a kink in my neck looking at them, though. :))): Kidding, of course. I'm looking forward to seeing some more from you and Peter.

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• That's a heck of a collection you have, Carl. I got a kink in my neck looking at them, though. :))): Kidding, of course. I'm looking forward to seeing some more from you and Peter.

Mark

LOL, don't be a bully Mark. For over the telephone, two different windows, and the DQ loud music, we actually got a lot done. Carl rotated all the pics first, but.......seems they didn't save. He DOES have a lot that are right side up though. Must be saving them to help you with your neck! We had his Photobucket set for making sure the pics were rightside up, so not sure what happened. Once he sends them, and I load them for him, I think you will be seeing some really cool stuff! Even found some on his computer he wasn't sure he had the other day. Wish I had some......maybe one day, LOL! KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Hah, and I will get to see all your pics first hand, Carl.........that will be cool!
    Send those CDs. We will get them right. And you are doing great at posting! Way to go, Kiddo! KEITH

• To paraphrase Brian Dennehy in "Silverado", two of my favorite people in the world are getting together. Love these stills.
    Carl, Lady Hawk, you two are made for one another, but I'm feeling left behind. I'll PM you both about getting some of my stuff posted.

We deal in lead, friend.

• Been telling you to give me a ring there MB......can teach you over the phone really fast. Carl has a problem where he has to do his work. You just have to do it when the grandkids and kids are at THEIR house, LOL! YK

Mark

Thank you Mark and Keith is ind enough to help me correct the kinks in the necks in future postings. Im sending her a copy of each of my photo cds so she can figger out what I cant ;-)) Ill be getting these out Saturday morning so hopefully in about 10 days? hopefully the sideways and upside down things will be corrected ;-))

PS, wait till you see some of Bill's stuff. His collection is massive and makes mine look like "the sweepings from the road" in comparison.

PS, just picked up two lobby cards for: The Heroes of Telemark. A friend of mine in England giving them to me. So im sedning a few he likes in exchange.

• Hah, and I will get to see all your pics first hand, Carl.........that will be cool!
    Send those CDs. We will get them right. And you are doing great at posting! Way to go, Kiddo! KEITH

Thank you Maam, and ill have them in the mail this Saturday morning ;-)) Then soon as I can get my self in gear--ill try getting most of everything else still not on CD-on cd. Some I cant as requested by a nice Gent--so those will stay off.