Movie Question

There are 3 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,951 times. The latest Post () was by teithio.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I know this is not a John Wayne related question, but it is about a western. Have any of you seen the movie "Once Upon a Time in the West" ? It stars Henry Fonda and Charles Bronson. I am not a huge fan of Fonda but I really like Bronson. I almost bought it but I hate buying movies I know nothing about, I usually get stung. Is this a good movie to purchase or just rent once and be done with it?
    Thanks.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I liked the movie but I would suggest for you to rent it first that way you know what your getting. It seems lately that I have gotten some real stinkers so now I rent first and then buy it if I like it. I also do some research on line. My exception is JW movies I want them all and not too many stinkers thank goodness. :cowboy:

• I know what you mean about JW movies. All GOOD!!! I will check it out at my video store and see what I think. If anybody else has seen it please tell me what you think of it. Thanks.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• I just wanted to add that I also believe that "Once Upon a Time . ." is a great movie. But what always strikes me about it is Fonda's character. It was the first time I saw him as a bad guy and it blew me away.