John Wayne Picture Game #416

There are 5 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,519 times. The latest Post () was by dukefan1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Who's quote was the funniest for game #415 5

1. Tbone (2) 40%
    2. Big Duke (3) 60%
    3. dukefan1 (0) 0%

Hello Gang!

Don't forget to vote on the last game. It's easy, just click the link, http://dukewayne.com/showthread.php?t=6567, and chose a winner. Then, come back and vote!

The winner of game #414 is...

dukefan1. :))):

Now. on to the next game. Take a look at the picture below and post a funny comment. Have fun with it!

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Guy with hands up: "I don't care if she is the best cook in the west Duke, I'd rather have your gal for my date!"

Duke: "Okay fine! Be that way! But I'm never fixing you up on another double date again!"

Younger girl: "Hey! Don't I get a say in this?!"

Old Lady: "Learn to cook, dearie, if you want to get the big buck of the herd! Come on Duke, I've got some yummy fried chicken in this basket for you."

Tbone

"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."

• Listen I know in the future they will do a re-make of this and call it: THROW MAMA FROM THE TRAIN!

That'll Be the Day!

• Man on left: Oh Boy! I'm going to squeeze her melons.

Duke: STOP THAT! is there something wrong with you, pilgrim? She's a nice old woman.

Young woman: Duke, he means her fruit. She sells produce out of that basket.

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "