The Brits V The Yanks And Co

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,370 times. The latest Post () was by arthurarnell.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Would all you non British members to this board be up for a quiz night challenge in which us Brits take you on in a Duke Quiz night challenge. It could be a good laugh what do you think?

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Hi Robbie

I must admit that the thought of an Internation quiz had crossed my mind as a natural progression. But how could it be set up. But it certainly is an interesting thought.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Hi chester we have set the challenge so we will leave the date to you.

from Chance(Porthos or Lullaby Joslin )

" ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL!"</span>[/b]</span>

"COME SEE A FAT OLD MAN SOMETIME"

• Hi Chance and Chester

Sounds good, I'm game for it.

As if you say there are only three of us we might be slightly outnumbered and have difficulty gettig the wagons in a circle, but you never know some brits may be reading this and like the Cavalry, come to our aid. And we can always do with European cavalry from up the mountains way?????

Yodle Lay e dee

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Us Brits are very sceptical of Europe and like to remain independant, while there may only be three of us as the bad guy in 'The Return of the 7' says 'that is enough, that is more than enough'.

Besides us Brits are regulary on the chatroom where do you yanks be and aussies etc. :D

So the challenge has been set if you Yanks want to back out thats ok we'll let you away with it.

Regards
    Robbie

• Hey Arthur, I don't think I can yodle quite as good as you or Roy Rogers!
    As Hardy Kruger said in "Hatari": s better to work with a few men short than with the wrong people!
    What are you Brits up to?

• Hi,

Whilst taking your points about independence I quite like the idea of Europe coming to our assistance all in a spirit of accord.

You never know we might even set a precedent for the politicians to follow.

And even the musketeers had four.

And to make it worldwide perhaps an Australian question master or is that really pushing it.

Whatever happens we should set out in fun, we don't want to run the risk of rocking a very stable boat.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Author

Are you encouraging British involvement in a European super state :lol: well in the name of helping our neighbours we can let any non British stragglers onto our team to take on the Yanks, but were going to be called The Brits and Co. :D

Regards
    Robbie