Happy Birthday To You!

There are 1,628 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 486,517 times. The latest Post () was by Kevin.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• A hearty wish for a very Happy Birthday, Jim. 65 years young, eh? Enjoy your day, as much as your old body will allow. :wink_smile:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PETER MARC PARKER DOOLEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

HOPE YOUR DAY WAS SUPER AND THAT YOU HAVE MANY MORE!
    LADYHAWK

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Today is the birthday of our one and only Keith Payne. She has no qualms about disclosing her age, but I have learned in a long and battered life, never to coax that information from a lady - and Keith, aka Hawkskill - dubbed Ladyhawke - is a Lady. In some past scribbling on this site I used a line from Cable Hogue to describe her as "the ladiest damn lady there ever was".
    If you read this, please join me in wishing Keith all our best wishes and good fortune for her next year.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

• You three guys are great, and I appreciate it immensely. However, I have printed these out and will save them for my REAL birthday which is APRIL 11th, in case I don't get any that day,LOL!

In April, Scott Nollen's is the 2nd, Ward's the 9th, Gibbons' the 10th, and my second ex' and my grand Father Will Keith Hawks' on the 12th.

Thanks for the Call, Bill. Wish I had had the phone with me when it came. Good to hear your voice!

Have a little announcement that will be put in the proper place under Three Bad Men.

Thanks again Bill, Keith, and Russ! Made my day which wasn't very good until I read these. I have been covered up with my stuff, building Scott's website for ALL his books, and promoting this book of his. But, hopefully we will get some results from it. I just can't wait for the book after all this time........he won't let me read anything but the preface and forward which DO have a good bit of info in them. So, I will be as surprised as everyone else, LOL. Hope all will get the book from him. Still can't believe publishers DO THAT to their authors.......not me they won't, LOL. Think I will just print my own! OK, over to the Three Bad Men site. Thanks again, KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE