1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 321,624 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :jump:Your the man!!!!</span> :jump:

:jump: Glad to see you made it to this stage. :jump: You'll get to 1,300 soon enough. :jump: You're keeping us informed on the posts. :jump: <span style=\'color:red\'> And thanks for all you do. :jump:

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I'm finally here after a wild ride this month.

You all keep up the great posts!!!</span>[/b]

Cheers Hondo Duke Lane B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Congrats on 1200 posts Arthur

I really enjoy your posts and am happy to have you around as a major part of this board.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• <span style='font-family:Optima'>We'll see you at 1800!!!
    :fear:

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote

• Hondo,

What can I say . . . :rolleyes: ? We were flying through real quick this morning, before heading out to church, and not really paying attention to the numbers - oh, well . . . .

Thanks for the congrats, but more importantly, thanks for being such a great buddy on such a great message board! It's been a blast!

Fondly,

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Ooops, I was asked to put my 1000th post here but as John Wayne as Spig Wead said: "Sorry Shorty, I missed it!"

What can I say? Make 'em count! I try to only make a post when I have something to say which could be useful to others or something important to ask and try not to write annoying posts, that's why I leave the welcoming of new members, the pointing out of other posts to help them as well as the congratulations to the cheerful "stuff" of moderators - and still, there's 1000 posts already. Not a bad way to spend a couple minutes every day, in't it?

Good luck, gang!

• Hi Roland :jump:

I've been keeping a weather eye open as you neared your 1000th and would just like to continue with the cheerful 'stuff' :D and congratulate you on reaching the grand. It's brilliant to have you on the board, a priviledge to know you and refreshing to learn from you.

Very well done.

My Very Best Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low