1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,579 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Mr and Mrs Chester

ongratulations on hitt 1900 post sorry I wasn't there but I am having problems with my computer.

On to the magic 2000 it's yours for the taking and very very well deserved.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Hi Chester and the Mrs.

I would just like to say Congratulations, on

1900 POSTS

Sorry I'm a bit late, But I've been away for a couple of days.

Best wishes

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Chester and Mrs. C.

Sorry I am late but just got back from Florida, but they Scrubbed the Shuttle for now. I will be going back as soon as they Replace a $200.00 Fuel Censer!!!

Chester, You and Mrs. C. have done one Great Job here on this John Wayne Site, Now is the time for you to "Go For The Big One" 2000 !!!

Bill

• They said they were very dissapointed about the shuttles not going up on schedule as a large crowd had showed up to see the take off, Im glad someone has brains there enough to have shut it down.

It probably did save lives.

-IHW

• hi all

sorry to hear about the shuttle but i thought that you would like to know that amberely (RAAF) air base here in queensland has been put on standby when it does take off for emergy landing strip it is the only place in australia that has an air strip which is able to take the weight of the shuttle and guess what its only a 30 min drive from where i live taking the back roads wouldnt it be grand if this happened would make us famous :D

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• It's been kinda slow the last few days, but I made it to

1900 POSTS!

I appreciate all of you and consider you family. We have one common bond, and that is John Wayne. You made posting fun, and you might think this is an accomplishment, but with your many challenges, and questions, it's easy to get on here and type away.

Hey Chester (...& mrs.) I have 100 posts to go, and I'll be at 2-0-0-0. You are almost there! :rolleyes:

Thanks again and see you at the top.

Cheers Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Mike,
    One minute, you are congratulating me, on my meagre number,
    and here you are on 1900+

CONGRATULATIONS my Friend,

and I look forward to many more,

Best Wishes,
    Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• hi hondo

so you are climbing up that oh so slippery slope towards the sunshine leaving us little people in your wake :lol: . glad to see you have made it to the heights of 1900 will no dought be seeing you sooner than later at 2000.

congrats mate keep them coming been great reading over the last couple of years

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Well, what do you know - I logged on to the board this morning and find Hondo has hit the rarefied 1900. Congratulations Hondo - your're one of the reasons this board is so popular. Head on up to 2000 - won't take you long!
    Cheers - Jay :jump::jump::jump::jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Chester & the Mrs & Hondo, congrats on you all reaching and passing 1,900. I'm happy to say that this makes my 800th with this post. :D Take care & best regards - C.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Thank you all for the nice tribute to my milestone. I really enjoy you and your great posts here. I don't think I could ever post this much with you. I'll see you at 2000. You are all great!

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Arthur - I'll reciprocate by congratulating you for your 1500 posts. You provide this board with a font of knowledge on Duke and related subjects. Keep it up, my friend. We always enjoy reading your info.
    Cheers - Jay :jump::jump::jump::jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• On making 1500 Posts!!</span>

Ditto's to what Jay said. You are a valued member on this board and I appreciate all you contributed here. Look s like we'er being approached, Chester. :huh:

See you at 1600 soon enough.

Cheers B)

- John Wayne quote