1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,544 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Apr 10 2006, 05:57 PM
    Ahhhh - I don't see that in my quote ... :uhuh: However, that is certainly not out of the question. ^^
    Cheers - Jay :D

[snapback]30275[/snapback]

:D Sehr gut, I am getting hungry at the thought of eating a free meal there. :D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hi Todd, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 1300th! posting. :o Keep up the good work. :D

Hi Senta, thank you my friend and looking forward to your next milestone. Hope the weather there is getting a bit warmer for you all. :)

Take care and best regards--C.

• gday all

a big CONGRATS to all who have passed their milestones while i have been AWOL glad to see this place is just as lively as it has always been. keep them coming mates see you all soon

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Hey Chilibill - you slipped right under the radar. CONGRATULATIONS on 1200 posts. What great posts they are, too!! Keep up the good work and we'll be looking for many more.
    Cheers - Jay :jump::jump::jump::jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi ChillBill, I too wish to convey to you a hearty Congratulations for your passing a new milestone. I always get a "kick" out of your excellent and informative postings. :):)

• Hi Bill

I join with the others and say well done

your's are the ones everybody enjoys.
    Please keep up the good work.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Well, I'm usually at the tail end of offering congratulations on people reaching posting plateaus, but this time I overlooked my own posting of 1000 items here the other day :headbonk: . Oh well, just part of a pattern, I guess <_< .

"Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Bill,
    I wasn't around for some time - have a lot of work and missed your 1200 posts.
    But I want to add my

Congratulations,

even if they are late.
    I always greatly enjoy your posts and person.

Regards,
    Vera :rolleyes:

• Howdy Jay, it's <span style='color:orange'> been <span style='color:yellow'> grand <span style='color:gray'> reading <span style='color:green'> one <span style='color:blue'> grands <span style='color:red'> worth <span style='color:purple'> of <span style='color:orange'> postings <span style='color:yellow'> from <span style='color:gray'> you. <span style='color:green'>Congratulations <span style='color:blue'> on <span style='color:red'> FINALLY :rolleyes: <span style='color:purple'> passing <span style='color:orange'> the <span style='color:yellow'> 1,00th <span style='color:gray'> mark <span style='color:green'> my friend and neighbor from <span style='color:blue'> San <span style='color:red'> Antonio.</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span>

With good cheers to you.............. :D

• Thank you Todd, Arthur, Vera and Carl for your congrats. When I first joined the JWMB, I never expected to reach a few hundred, much less 1000 posts, but here I am, enjoying the experience and making so many new friends :wub: . So it's onward and upward with 2000 a distant, but attainable, goal. :blow:

"Not hardly!!!"