1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,631 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Jay, Murray, Todd, <span style='color:gray'> Arthur, & <span style='color:green'> Chester & the Mrs.

<span style='color:blue'> Jay, You bet ya I will keep 'em coming & thanks my friend.

<span style='color:red'> Murray, thanks and aw shucks (i'm blushing) :)

<span style='color:purple'> Hi Todd, thank you and I definately will keep trucking on. DEfinately always looking to read more from all you guys as well. :)

<span style='color:gray'> Thank you Arthur. Heh heh, MY Y-2K is approaching fast. I can't believe at how great this site is and how fun it is to spend time here. :)

<span style='color:green'> Hi Chester & the Mrs, thank YOU kind folks so very much. Thanks to you all as well, I have learned so much more here and had a great time in doing so. :D

<span style='color:blue'> Best reagrds--Carl.</span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span>

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Jun 14 2006, 01:33 PM
    Thank you, guys - each 100 posts seems to come easier lately. Mainly because this is a great place to interact and have a good time!
    Cheers - Jay :D

[snapback]32184[/snapback]

And because you can also type fast......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

• I fully agree and, it's also been fun kidding Jay as well. :rolleyes::D :lol:

• It has been awhile and the summer has cut into my internet time but here is my 1500th post!!
    Wow, the forum has moved along quit nicley since I came on board. Thanks to everyone for making the time here fly bye.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Sxviper

I have just congratulated you on your third anniversary here and now I discover that you have reached 1500 posts. Very well done, I always appreciate what you contribute to the board and I hope that you will continue to contribute for many years to come.

Robbie
    :agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Jay,

Congrats on 1200 posts! At least this time, we got to congratulate you closer to the landmark, instead of a third of the way to the next one!!

Hey, you know . . . you were just so busy you just didn't notice that 1200th post . . . it's happened to all of us at one time or another!!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hi Jay

After having the scare about leaving the board you have topped the 1200. Its good that you are still around Congratulations on this milestone looking forward to the next 1200.

Best Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low