1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,697 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Everyone

I can now offically join this elite club as I have reached 1500 posts. Its taken me over five months getting from 1400 posts to 1500 posts, so I have greatly slowed down, however my commitment and enjoyment of this board has not diminished.

Its great to see many of the older members still active on this board when I joined as well as several very welcome new editions. This board is a great place to share information and stories on, and thanks to everyone for contributing to its greatness.

Robbie
    :agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Hey Bill, way to clear the 1400 mark!! Glad you are here to tell us all your stories!! Keep them coming!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Chilibill,

We saw the other day that you'd hit the 1400 post mark, but somehow got distracted and ended up not making a congratulatory post (what? distracted? with 5 kids in the house and kitchen remodeling and schoolwork and . . . . distracted?? why???).

Anyway . . . of course we want to congratulate you on

1400 posts!!

I sure am glad I made that phone call a few years ago :D !

Fondly,

Chester :newyear: (and of course the Mrs. :angel1:, too!)

Originally posted by Senta@Sep 27 2006, 02:58 PM
    It seems I made it at last!
    :rolleyes:

[snapback]34977[/snapback]

Congratulations on your 1000th post, Vera. :jump::jump::jump: As always, I enjoy your postings my friend.

Take care-listen to some Roy Rogers, and have a cup of hot tea. Cheers--C.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Vera, My little Russian flower,

Previa, that's the way I spell Russian Hello!!!
    1000 Posts

You have been a great friend, and a treasure on this board,

Best Wishes

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England