1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,779 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Oct 15 2006, 11:28 PM
    WOW, Carl! That should have aged nicely. As you say, it must be S-M-O-O-T-H!
    Cheers - Jay :D

[snapback]35993[/snapback]

Hi Jay, i'll save that bottle for you to enjoy. I'll try to remember to bring it with me to San Antonio whenever they get around to setting a date for my operation (which I am thinking will be in the next few months.) :D

I believe the Cognac to be so smooth that there is nothing to compare it with. :):)

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Chilibill - it looks like you've hit the next plateau. CONGRATULATIONS on 1500 posts. Keep passing on all that fascinating information that you run across.
    Cheers - Jay :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Bill,

<span style=\'color:blue\'>
    1500 POSTS CLUB

Thanks for all your insightful topics,
    and all your help and support,
    in both the Movie Reviews and Pals Of The Saddle.

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Hi Stumpy

I know you hate congtaulations but you are the bed rock of the messege board so congratulations on your 1200 and I hope you keep going for the next 1200.

Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Hi Stumpy,
    May I add my congratulations to you too. Even if you think that all congratulations are nonsence. We all glad that you are with us. And your posts are always original.
    Regards,
    Vera :rolleyes:

• Hi all,

I would just like to say.

I have enjoyed reading your many posts,
    and look forward to reading many, many more.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Hi Todd, I completely echo everyone else in congratulating you on reaching 1,600 postings. Keep up the great work friend.

best regards--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Thanks Guys and Gals. I completely spaced out my 1600th post. This busy life can make a guy nuts sometimes!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Bill and Todd

A very belated congratulations on reaching these milestones, very well done. I am awful at keeping on top of members reaching certain milestones so I hope you will forgive my late reply.

Robbie
    :agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Of course, we don't want to make a big deal of it, so we'll make a little deal . . . :D . Honestly, we love having you here! :wub:

Vera,

As we post this, you are on exactly 1100 posts! You sure went through that last 100 posts pretty fast :lol: . We continue to enjoy your enthusiasm, and look forward to spending time with you next year!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hi Mr.Chester and Mrs.C,
    Thank you very much for your kind words, It is even more presios, becouse I know that you have not very easy time now. All the best for you,
    I too hope to meet you next year,
    regards,
    Vera :rolleyes: