1000+ Post Club

There are 1,560 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 323,825 times. The latest Post () was by Jay J. Foraker.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :hyper: Congratulations on your 1100th post DakotaSurfer! :hyper: You missed it and so did we. :ohmy: Keep it coming.:hyper: Glad you are here.:hyper:

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I want to add my CONGRATS to both GT and Dakota for their reaching another mark here. Also I want to congratulate any I have not done so before today--thanks to computer problems.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Thank you very much SXViper, arthurarnell, chester7777, DukePilgrim, Jay J. Foraker, and The Ringo Kid for the congratulations on 1100, now all ones (1111).

Ah what the hey, 12 paks for all!!!!

Jay, thanks for the kind words. It's nice to be welcome here.:hyper: And believe me, the best is yet to come!!!!!!

Stay thirsty my friends.

• HEY GT12PAK! :sport: Congratulations on making 1100th post.:jump:What a great accomplishment:walkman: for a great person.:chickawow:

We are glad to have you here. :gossip: Keep 'em comin' :beer:and see you at 1200 post soon.:punk:

Cheers :cool: Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• to all who have passed mile stones and either joined the club or moved up congrats to you all

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"