100+ Post Club

There are 1,287 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 298,072 times. The latest Post () was by ethanedwards.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Well, I started after you, June 19th, I think. But I am 62 and probably have more time to post. I hit 500 in 2 mos. and about 13 days, LOL. Headed for 600 in another couple of weeks. Hope to reach 1000 before they kick me off for being "longwinded". So, how old are you MISTER? Or are you of the female version such as myself and Peridot?

Nice going, young 'un! KEITH

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

• Well, I started after you, June 19th, I think. But I am 62 and probably have more time to post. I hit 500 in 2 mos. and about 13 days, LOL. Headed for 600 in another couple of weeks. Hope to reach 1000 before they kick me off for being "longwinded". So, how old are you MISTER? Or are you of the female version such as myself and Peridot?

Nice going, young 'un! KEITH

Belated congrats on 500!
    The speed your going it's no surprise your missing out on the congratulations!:wink_smile:

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Oh boy, we did miss your 500th post, Keith! Shame on us. Congratulations on your latest milestone. Be careful not to set that keyboard on fire typing that fast. :wink_smile:

See ya at 600!

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• Here, here, a big congratulations on the 400 post but an even bigger thank you for posting some of the most informative and interesting posts on the forum.
    Peter (Dooley)

"Pour yourself some backbone and shut up!"

• Wow, Way to Go Mona! You reached the first BIG ONE!
    CONGRATS on your 200!
    Your posts are excellent, and I very much enjoy them.
    Keith

God, she reminds me of me! DUKE

Edited once, last by Hawkswill: Screwed up post number ().

• My sincere congratulations to Paula, Peridot and Russ for achieving your milestones. If my math is correct, that's 1,000 posts between you.
    It's people like you guys that make me drop by every day just to see what's going on.

Keep up the great work.

We deal in lead, friend.