Welcome, New Members!

There are 1,696 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 645,866 times. The latest Post () was by FanoftheDuke67.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi and a warm welcome to jem20,glad to see you on board with us here at the JWMB.

Regards luckynedpepper

" I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man " True Grit

• Hi everybody,
    I have been a John Wayne fan since before I could walk.
    I'm 54 now so that should give you some idea.
    I assume some of you folks collect movies and memorabilia etc.
    pertaining to the Duke.I have a small collection but hopefully that
    will change.

• avenger,

WELCOME to the Original John Wayne Message Board! You have joined yourself to a most knowledgeable, friendly bunch of fans, who come from all around the world. Among our members are many collections, varying widely in size and scope. You can read more about that HERE.

We're glad to see you jump right in and start posting. We look forward to hearing from you again! Don't be a stranger!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hello and welcome to the board, alamo221. Glad to see you jumping in and posting. You have found the right place to talk John Wayne. :thumbs_up:

Mark

"I couldn't go to sleep at night if the director didn't call 'cut'. "

• I just wanted to welcome avenger and alamo221 to the greatest message board around for one great American, John Wayne. I hope you'll visit often, and post. We are so glad to have you here.

Cheers :cool: Hondo Duke Lane

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• hi avenger and alamo221 - this is a great board and you ll never get tired of reading thru all the information there is on john wayne :shades_smile:

"Sorry don t get it done, Dude" (Rio Bravo)

Hooked on The Duke