Welcome, New Members!

There are 1,696 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 634,811 times. The latest Post () was by FanoftheDuke67.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Just want to say hey,i'm 17 from Scotland and have been a fan of the Western genre of films all my life particularly Wayne and after drifting away from Westerns for a few years i aim to get back into them.Anyway i joined this place to discuss John Wayne and i look forward to doing so. :D

• Welcome Rupert to the JWMB, where you'll find a lot of friendly folks, all interested in Duke. We're getting a good group of people from the British Isles which just goes to show that John Wayne and his values are truly universal.
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Welcome Rupert I'm new here also. Havin a good time too hope you will also.

"Republic. I like the sound of that word"

Davy Crockett, The Alamo

• Hi, I am 46 years old and I am a big fan of John Wayne. I live in Europe, I never saw real cowboy, but I feel like one. I like the ethic and moral that John Wayne portrayed so well in his films. I wanna say hello to all the members.

• And a "Panhandle" how-do to you Cowboy Duke.
    I'm still a new but I kinda like jumpin in, just cause I can.
    46 well I'll be 46 on Wednesday. But I don't feel a day over 44. :blink:
    See ya around.

Davy Crockett, The Alamo

• Hi Cowboy Duke

Welcome to the JWMB, you have come to the right place,
    you will meet some nice people here. I hope you enjoy.

Best wishes

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Hi

Would like to say that my Dad told me once when I was about 8 years old, that there is nobody better to watch than the Duke. I am now 49. Would also like to say thanks for letting me on this site, and will look forward to participating on this foram

• Hello and welcome 26mod. I have been here a short time but I really like it.
    See ya on the board.

Davy Crockett, The Alamo

• Welcome to the message board 26mod. You will enjoy your time here. Lots of great people to talk to here. See ya around.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• We've had many things to keep us VERY busy lately, so have missed out on welcoming some new members -

so here's a big <span style=\'color:blue\'>WELCOME</span>

to Cowboy Duke, another fan from Europe to join our ranks;

Rupert (a young man from Scotland - I hope you have discovered some of our other UK members!);

26mod - you seem to be our newest posting member here, glad to have you and the others aboard (BTW, where are you from?).

We look forward to getting to know all of you better!

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1:

• Hello,

This is Harry. I don't know a lot about computer stuff so please be patient as I am trying to figure out how this works. I was brought up on JW movies and look forward to visiting often