John Wayne Picture Game #19

There are 10 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 5,686 times. The latest Post () was by smokey.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• We have lost some of the earlier games, so I will start back at #19. Sorry about any inconvenience this may have caused.

The rules are simple, think of a great caption. Then post it here for all to see. You may submit as many as you want. Any member may post their captions. Let's see what you can come up with. Good luck to all!

[SIZE=3]"Here's to you Duke, untill we meet again."[/SIZE]

• "Yes, he's right here next to me. He's still has that stupid look, and has no clue what war this is."

-------------------or-----------------------

"How come he's gets the flyer's bomber jacket, and I get stuck with this 'sissy' white bag?"

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• JOHN WAYNE:
    "Get me Howard Hughes... yeah, Howard? Hello. Yeah, I've undressed Janet Leigh. What d'ya want me to do next? ..... Really? Ye think Tony Curtis won't mind? .... Okay. If you think the picture'll help the Air Force Recruiting Office... Sure. Anything that's good for the country's good enough for me! Bye!!"

• hey i'll look like forman material in these new clothes

yes i do know the actions to i'm a little teapot

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"