Hey Kevin!

There are 6 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 2,917 times. The latest Post () was by Robbie.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Nice weather you have down there. I went out to get something to eat tonight and just about floated away!! :stunned: I am up on Windy Hill Rd and its more like rainy hill Rd!!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Kevin,

Just wanted to let you know that a lot of us are thinking about you. It looks like you might have no power at this time of my writing, but hopefully doing fine. This storm didn't effect me this time except for the wind (about 20 mph). So thankful to not have the weather, but feel for you. This is about the fourth time you've been in this mess. Not like Florida, but still a lot of rain and severe weather around you.

Hang in there; looks like a break in the tropics after Jeanne. Let's hope so for Florida and Georgia, and Alabama for the year.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Guys,

All is well on this end, and with no power loss. Thanks for the concern. But I feel for the folks in Florida, man they have been thru "Hell and High Waters"

I need to cut my grass, so hopefully it dries out soon!

Kevin

PS. SXViper how long will you be in the area for school?

• Hi Kevin

I'm glad that everything panned out alright, that is one downfall to the USA namely the extreme weather at least its not to bad over here just constant rain all year round.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie