Whats The Record Of The Day That Had The

There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,794 times. The latest Post () was by The Ringo Kid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :cowboy: The reason I asked is because I just noticed that there were 36 guests and two members on this site just now.

Best regards--TRK.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• When you first sign onto the message board, and scroll down, there is a section down at the bottom of the board, Board Statistics (not visible to guests, BTW), where you will see listed among other things "Most users ever online" with an amount of people, date and time. Currently that statistic reads: Most users ever online was 38 on Oct 26 2004, 02:01 PM. I think that it is an automatic process that the computer does. I would think that it should update to a more current date, even if the number is the same, but maybe it only updates when the the number exceeds the previous record. Kevin would be able to fill us in on the details on that.

Chester :newyear:

• Its good to see the messageboard in such a healthy state, after an indifferent summer the messageboard seems to have gained momentum since September. Well done to Kevin and all the posters.

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• :cowboy: Greetings Chester/Robbie.

Thank you Chester for the info. I should have known that by now since I am on a few other websites that are similarily set up like this one is. I agree though, since I was lucky to discover this site, I have noticed that it seems to be getting busier which is great. I really do hope this site makes it and stays online because it gives me another place to come to to relax and forget it all, if you know what I mean ;)

Best regards--TRK.

• :cowboy: I don't know but, maybe more and more people are finding this site? I am not really surprised though since John Wayne is still the most popular actor out there.

TRK.

• Popol Vuh,

I think only Kevin can tell us for sure. I'll drop him a line and ask if he can confirm or deny that.

Maybe there was something of interest on a national news report that spurred a sudden interest in John Wayne, that jumped the visitors to the site.

I do agree that it seems pretty unbelievable - if it did happen, I wish I'd been there to see it with my own eyes :uhuh: .

• It is a little hard to believe but I'll wait for Kevins verification.

I must say how impressed I am that this board is still going so strong after being here for one year and eight months it is so impressive. The fact that this board has evolved from solely talking about John Wayne movies it is now a mutitude of information on many areas.

Thanks to all involved.
    Robbie

:agent:

Regards
    Robbie

• Well, I wasn't there on December 3, but last night, January 2, I was witness to 104 :o guests and 4 members, including myself, on the board. I clicked on the link to see what everybody was doing, and there were at least 4 full pages of guests! It was pretty incredible. I think Stumpy was on, along with GSP, and I saw Hondo Duke Lane for a little while. I don't know if any of them noticed the high number of guests, but I was pretty astounded.

The Mrs. was out with the kids, at a friend's house, so she missed it :( .

• :cowboy: I was here for a few hrs till about 7 PM or so. I was working on the list. Not sure who was here cept for Chester, Hondo DL and a few others. When I left there were at least 10 guests here.

TRK.