There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,916 times. The latest Post () was by chester7777.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• :agent: I am an Australian. I am a long time John Wayne fan. I have just joined and logged on. Gday. Trying to improve my new DVD collection of the Dukes.

• Betty,

Welcome to our great little board that talks about a great American, John Wayne! It's a pleasure having you here visiting us and we welcome you to share and get information about Duke and his many contributions.

Maybe you can share what DVD's you have of Duke's and we can certainly advise you to movies you can get. We are just glad to have you here to share.

Have a great day.

Cheers, Hondo B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi and Welcome Betty -

You'll find this to be a great board to visit and find answers to questions about the Duke. There are a lot of knowledgeable members here that can provide almost any information about him. Great to have you aboard.

Cheers - Jay - :lol:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Welcome,betty...enjoy your stay with the Duke.

*I thought i would add this comment here everyone.

A little over a year ago now i bought a German Sheppherd and of course i named him "Duke".He was the biggest of the litter of 7,and ....according to the breeders i bought him from is the biggest dog they have produced in their years of breeding.

The name,goes with the duke.I have not seen "my partner in crime" now for about 6 months,but when i last seen him,he could put his paws and let them hang over the shoulders of one of my sisters friends...who happens to be 6'5.

Big,mean,tough looking dog lol....

My mother is making a mug for me and sending it to me,it will have a picture of my Duke,as well as in quotation marks... "Have a Drink on the Duke"

-IHW

• :cowboy: Hello Betty and a warm welcome to this fine site. I hope you will find many hours of pleasure when reading topics on this site.

Best regards-TRK.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• gday betty

glad to have you here now i don't feel lonely anymore as there is one more aussie aboard. see you round sometime

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Wow, we're really late getting in on this welcome wagon!

Betty, we'd like to chime in with the others in welcoming you to the John Wayne Message Board, the best of its kind on the 'Net!

Not only a great bunch of fans of the Duke, but you have fellow Aussie smokey to chat with - between the two of you, you can find the best deals on JW DVDs down under :D !

Chester :newyear: and the Mrs. :angel1: