The Members Chat Thread

There are 1,201 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 361,870 times. The latest Post () was by gettingold80.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Todd, how can you say that, heated!!
    We've had no heat around here for months, mind you
    Baby Sis, is back on the scene, so get the shower running!

I agree, Jim's story is disgusting, and yet another
    sign, of what is the world coming to!

Oh, I agree heat is fine. But, I have to watch out for my wife!!! She might think I do more then talk about JW on this site!! hehehehehe!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• [quote='Jay J. Foraker','http://dukewayne.com/bb/index.php?thread/&postID=41786#post41786']Hey Keith - where has everybody gone on this topic, especially the gals . They must have headed back East.
    Cheers - Jay

East? are you kidding..nothing exciting back east, I have been sitting in this empty saloon with my cold beer all by myself. NOT real exciting guys. Jay, where have you and all the others been, cattle drive? Gather everyone back up and lets have a party. First round is on me.

By the way where ARE all the gals?

Baby Sis
    :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

• [quote='Jay J. Foraker','http://dukewayne.com/bb/index.php?thread/&postID=41786#post41786']Hey Keith - where has everybody gone on this topic, especially the gals . They must have headed back East.
    Cheers - Jay
    East? are you kidding..nothing exciting back east, I have been sitting in this empty saloon with my cold beer all by myself. NOT real exciting guys. Jay, where have you and all the others been, cattle drive? Gather everyone back up and lets have a party. First round is on me.
    By the way where ARE all the gals?
    Baby Sis

Hi Baby Sis - so good to hear from you:wub: , sweetie! Yeah, I've been trying my luck at the latest gold strike, but, as usual, it didn't "pan" out! I'll get to that saloon as quick as I can and take you up on that offer:wink_smile: . Maybe some of the others will join us (but not too quickly) for a good, good time:blush: !
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hey Jay, have a cold one waiting for you. After all the dust from panning and riding you are going to need a tall one. Hurry in we have some catching up to do, town has been real dull without you boys.

Baby Sis
    :cowboy: :cowboy: :cowboy:

Viper, ee , everyone else....where are you?

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

• hi there you guys

chores who said that we were doing the chores ...... that's mans work us shelias just sit back and put our feet up knocking back a few coldies.:beer_yum::beer: so whats up you fellas haven't you done your chores yet :laugh: just waiting for you all to get here

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• hi jay,

make sure you don't have dish pan hands or house maids knees :wink_smile: don't want any complaints about ackes and pains now as we are going to be getting down and having a old fashion p**s up :beer_yum: :beer: . hope mrs c has got after chester with the feather duster to hurry him along :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I was just wondering if you guys ever re-did the list... I seem to fit in the top 10 unfortunately. And that would make 10 of us older than the Internet. I didn't check all the posts, there's only 88 pages of them. It would take me weeks to get through all those.

Most senior:-

William T Brooks. 1931
    Stumpy. 1938
    Jay J Foraker 1942
    deduke.1942
    arthurarnell.1943
    ethanedwards.1946
    chester7777.1947
    WaynamoJim.1947
    emmanuel. 1954
    Baby Sister.1957
    Colorado Bob.1957