The Members Chat Thread

There are 1,201 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 361,661 times. The latest Post () was by gettingold80.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Fast or slow dance seems a good way to go
    Fiddles Banjos Guitars and Piano
    Moonshine outside liquid and celestial
    Barn with a big floor and plenty of snacks
    The JWMB members annual convention

Greetings from North of the 49th

• hi hondo

always game if there is ZZ Top playing, but can you keep up with me that is the question.

baby sis start the night of fast then go for the slow buckle polishing ones

kilo looks like your game, give the other blokes a run for their money.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• ZZTop, now you're talkin' smokey! Count me in.

• hey smokey darlin' I may have a little snow on the roof but I have a flame going strong inside. You don't worry 'bout me, this bloke keeps on truckin'.:wink_smile:

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• hondo

i like a bloke who will keep on trucking, and snow on top makes it all that more interesting because the fire burns all that much hotter. we will surely give the young ones a run for their money, rocking away to ZZ Top. be seeing you there

cheers smokey

• stony

the more the merrier with 3 fans of ZZ Top to rock the night away we will surely have a great time

cheers smokey

• ee

you sure dont know what you have missed, and im only as old as i feel you spring chook you

cheers smokey

• Hey Baby Sis,

I just thought you gals were playing hard to get. We are just getting started here and ready anytime. I have access to a barn here in the heart of Dixie, and if you were around this past weekend we had a barn burner for all barn burners. How 'bout a little Hank, and ZZ Top, Lynard Skynard, to light that fire. We had them a few miles down the road, and they were hot, Hot, HOT! Yes, it was hot here, but we didn't let up on the heat. You ladies game?

Cheers :cool:

Hi Hondo Duke Lane
    I'm pleased to hear the name Lynard Skynard.
    I have their LPs (not CD). I 'm old fashioned?
    regards,
    H.sanada

Sometimes kids ask me what a pro is. I just point to the Duke.
    ~Steve McQueen~