The Members Chat Thread

There are 1,201 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 359,922 times. The latest Post () was by gettingold80.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• sorry fellas have been busy with work, been pulling long days with shifts in mornings and evening, today started at 5am finished at 10am and am going back for a 5pm to 10pm shift tonight.

so sis has gone to ee, have a nice trip :wink_smile: c ya when you get back no hanky panky now :teeth_smile:

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• Oh where, oh where did all the pretty lasses go? This topic has been quiet for a month! I've searched . . . even the back alleys - No luck!

Jay, surely you know that no self-respecting pretty lass would even consider hanging out in back alleys!

Have you tried the library? They may be looking for The Ringo Kid.

Chester :newyear:

• hi jay

not been down any alleys lately have been busy at work just pulled a 3 week shift with only 1 day off, caught a wog and havent been able to shake it off been in the freezers too much. willtry and catch up with you all soon have another 2 week shift coming up starting this monday & only 1 day off again oh the bliss oh the joy i o i o so its of to work i go :yeaahh:

cheers smokey

• I am in the same boat as Smokey, have been working 10hr days and 8 on Sat. for the last 2 weeks. I'm beat, Oh well with the overtime $$ will be able to throw all you handsome, lonely guys a big party. Clean yourselves up a little and put your dancin shoes on us girls will be around shortly.

Baby Sis
    :cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

• watch out ee you might just have the tiger by the tail you had better hang on for the ride lol

cheers smokey

• Was reading through this thread to see if I might join. Think I am a tad too young for this one :wink_smile:

Mental age of 17, thankful I am not actually 17!

Bit slow on the uptake sometimes but then I always was!

Someone here lurks in alleys? looking for "Goodtime girls" and there is mention of old codgers?

So is it the old codgers lurking in alleys looking for goodtime girls?

Cos if so then being just a "Good girl" (on occasions) perhaps that will prevent me from joining this thread?

Be who you are & say what you feel Because those who mind dont matter & those who matter dont mind

• They are full of it here on this thread. Its all harmless fun.... And I think to answer your question, it seems that the "old codgers" are the ones posting here most of the time.... :wink_smile:

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne