The Members Chat Thread

There are 1,201 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 361,966 times. The latest Post () was by gettingold80.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• hi there baby sis

dont worry i'm right there with you with a ruddy big shoot gun (and the nobbly stick strapped to my back ) so ethan will have to put his pistol back in his holster :lol: look out ethan we're gunning for you now :lol: are you shaking in your boots yet. :fear::P :lol: baby sis do we meet him at dawn or midday :lol:

oh ethan your making my heart bleed your still in the running just get your running shoes on and high tail it along before you get run over in the rush :lol: :lol:

do you think chester and mrs c would want two more kids like us i think they might go and hide in the old dunny out back lock the doors and not answer the door bell :lol:

oh ringo by the way welcome back jump in and join in the more the merrier :D

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• smokey,

Hey, with six kids, what's a couple more? You gals would raise the percentage that love the Duke!

Chester :newyear:

• Hi Chester,
    I found you guys on a web search...I was looking for John Wayne sites other than the usual fan tribute sites, and boy did I hit the jackpot with this one. I have learned alot about the Duke I never would have found on the other sites and am having a great time getting to know everyone. Hope you all let me stay for a very long time.

Smokey, we meet at dawn. :cowboy: That way we can deal with these men and still have the day to knock a few back. A girl likes a drink after a round with her man/men. :rolleyes: Oh by the way, on the way to this showdown you'll have to help me pick out a nobby stick of my own, sounds like I need one.

ee..no, Abilene is a sleepy old cowtown, but I guess romance is where you make it.

Baby Sis

:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

• hi baby sis

ok will do better yet will come packing two nobbly sticks as gums make the best nobbly sticks around once you have removed all of the rough bits but if you like rough then i will leave it on for you :lol: dawn it is then we have plenty of time for some coldies :)

chester

glad we could make the fans of duke out number the others who aint (do i get to bring my nobbly stick as well :lol: )

cheers smokey

• Baby Sis,
    A sleepy old cowtown, will be fine for romance!
    I'm sure being with you, will send flutters through my stomach,
    and pangs of desire, through my heart.
    My nobbly stick, is ready and waiting xx

ee

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• ethan

i think that we have to remember that this is a family site so put your nobbly stick away for now ;)

meeting you at dawn :fear: are you shaking in your boots yet :D

cheers smokey

• ethan

this made me laugh when i read this as it is along the same lines as what my little bloke said how ladies get babies :lol: :lol: another story all together will have to tell you one of these days you will be rolling about the floor laughing yourself silly :lol: :lol: :lol:

glad we can all have a good laugh with this

cheers smokey

• Gee - I'm off-line over the weekend (necessary since my computer is at work) and everybody goes to Abilene. Just shows you that you can't let any grass grow under your feet. I'll just have to work harder to keep you gals panting over me!!
    Cheers - Jay ^^:D:jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Keith, you sneaky devil, you!! But don't count me out yet. These girls know quality when they see it, so I may just sidestep you and get in front again, by golly!
    Cheers - Jay :D:D:D

"Not hardly!!!"

• Jay,
    No chance Texan buddy,I'm four years younger than you,
    and when they see the difference,
    they'll a come a running into my arms.

Come to think of it my friend ,we must be nuts!!
    We're having this chat, with ourselves, where have the girls got to!!!

Ha ha

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

Originally posted by Jay J. Foraker@Jun 27 2005, 04:42 PM
    Hi Keith -
    I bet they're lurking about laughing their heads off!!!
    Cheers - Jay :lol: :lol: :lol:

[snapback]18264[/snapback]

ee, Jay...oops, I guess we forgot to tell either of you that we moved the showdown to Dodge. :rolleyes: Smokey and I have been sitting in the Longbranch all weekend waiting for you two to show up. Guess you had more fun chatting with each other??!! Smokey looks like we have been flung aside by these two desperados. Get the sticks out , tailfeathers are going to fly...

Baby Sis

:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

• baby sis

i thought that there was something kinky about those two whispering in the back room when our backs were turned now its all out in the open they have fallen for their reflections :lol:

i think we're going to have to get bigger sticks to knock some sense into their thick heads boy oh boy are they slow or what ( or as we say down under "not as thick as some") well at least we have had a few coldies while we have been waiting for them to turn up

i think we may have missed a few what with the sudden change of venue :lol: :lol:

we're waiting boys with our nobbly sticks :headbonk::stunned:

cheers smokey

• Hey Keith -
    These gals are talking about using their nobbly sticks and they're the ones going around changing venues without a by-your-leave. Well, I figure they're just playing hard-to-get. Guess we'll have to just work a little harder to gain their affections.
    Cheers - Jay :blink::wacko: <_< :rolleyes:

"Not hardly!!!"

• Hi Jay,
    I think you're right,
    I think I'll join Gabby Hayes site or something,
    that'll make the gals jealous!!

Hi Baby sis, smokey,
    if you do't hurry,
    my nobbly stick's gonna
    droop with old age.

WOW
    Keith

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Stumpy - it's hard to tell where they are at - they're probably running around with their nobbly sticks about to cross the border into Colorado Territory. I'll have to contact the sheriff out there with an APB. We'll need to do some taming on these gals.
    Cheers - Jay :lol:

"Not hardly!!!"