The Members Chat Thread

There are 1,201 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 360,647 times. The latest Post () was by gettingold80.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• well its fun we want and boy have we found the blokes to have it with get ready things are going to warm on up. and reputation be hanged :teeth_smile: im to old to worry about that:wink: havent gone to seed just yet.

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• well its fun we want and boy have we found the blokes to have it with get ready things are going to warm on up. and reputation be hanged :teeth_smile: im to old to worry about that:wink: havent gone to seed just yet.
    cheers smokey

Me either, smokey. Just let me strap on my six-iron and I'm ready to go!(bud)
    Cheers - Jay:beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• Seems like there is going to be some high stompin rip roarin action round these here parts. Sure nuff glad tosee folks havin fun an lettin loose. Bet theres a few cowboys looking down and smilin bout the whole situation. God willin and the creeks dont rise the shin dig is on. Keg of whiskey Barrel of beer case of To killya and half a steer on a spit slowly roastin. Big pot of ChilliBills Chilli and some Cornbread and deep dish apple pie.

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Last time things got active, the gals congregated at the Dodge City Saloon waiting for us guys to sashay up and buy them some cold ones!!!:teeth_smile: I don't know yet where they plan to rendezvous this time around.
    Cheers - Jay :beer:

"Not hardly!!!"

• under the old gum tree is we're we set up fellas come on down and join us for a couple of coldies

cheers smokey

• Finallty! I don't were you all are dancing around but I am still in Dodge...just about had given up any hope of seeing any of you ride into town. Keg is tapped and waiting:beer:, tie up your horses and come on in. Someone find a piano player, the last one left town, got tired of waiting on you guys to show up. Anyone have any cards on them, I used all of the house cards for target practice......lets party!!!

Baby Sis
    :cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

• Hi Sis,
    Can't play piano, but
    Have Twangy Guitar Will Travel!
    Just send me an invite I'll be in Dodge,
    crack open the keg with you,
    and play under the gum tree!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• I hear the moon shines bright each and every night-- deep in the heart of Dixie-- perhaps that would be a good place to party:hyper:

Greetings from North of the 49th

• Finallty! I don't were you all are dancing around but I am still in Dodge...just about had given up any hope of seeing any of you ride into town. Keg is tapped and waiting:beer:, tie up your horses and come on in. Someone find a piano player, the last one left town, got tired of waiting on you guys to show up. Anyone have any cards on them, I used all of the house cards for target practice......lets party!!!
    Baby Sis

Aaahh, good! I know where that is - On My Way, Baby Sis!!!:wub: (I'll give you warning before I step through the swinging doors so one of those cards won't stick in me!)

"Not hardly!!!"

• awe shucks you fellas sure had us worried baby sis has been waiting at the local watering hole for you while i got bored and wondered of and found the old gum tree to sit under, when i know your in town i will come on down to the pub and join you all, maybe we can have the barn dance later after the feasting and drinking. what a sight drunken dancing the way to go :hyper::beer_yum::pizza::beer:

cheers smokey

• Wow, hot thread here!!!

I will say this though. I had my drunken fun recently and I don't think it will be repeated anytime soon. Had a good time till the next morning, arghhhh!! So, if there is a dance with some drinking. I may only make it on the floor when the slow songs are played.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• sorry no slow ones just some good old fashion country fun, lets all get together and rock the barn roof of

cheers smokey

• Hold up there Smokey, it's been awhile since the boys have been around, I don't know about you but I sure wouldn't mind polishing a couple of belt buckles(slow dancing).:wink_smile:

This is bad when Smokey had time to wander off and plant a gum tree to sit under. What did you guys find so interesting on down the road that Smokey and I couldn't do for you?Didn't think you all were the wandering kind....:broken_heart:

Baby Sis

"Give me a man like Duke Wayne"...Marueen O'Hara

• Hey Baby Sis,

I just thought you gals were playing hard to get. We are just getting started here and ready anytime. I have access to a barn here in the heart of Dixie, and if you were around this past weekend we had a barn burner for all barn burners. How 'bout a little Hank, and ZZ Top, Lynard Skynard, to light that fire. We had them a few miles down the road, and they were hot, Hot, HOT! Yes, it was hot here, but we didn't let up on the heat. You ladies game?

Cheers :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote