There are 2 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 1,263 times. The latest Post () was by kilo 6.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I went to see Cinderalla Man a couple of weeks ago. I didn't expect much but when I saw this movie, I was stunned at the story and the amazing acting in this movie. It was great and one to see with father and son. What a great story about James J. Braddick, and his family going through the great depression. This movie had values and life stories that all should see. A big Go See This Movie from me. Have a great day.

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I agree Hondo, me and my wife enjoyed this film allot. Hollywierd needs to make more of this films. What a coincidence that the film maker, Ron Howard, was in Dukes last film. Maybe he picked up a thing or two on that film!!

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hello all
    Finally got around to seeing this film. I had mistakenly thought it was like raging bull and would be too violent. t was a great flick.

Greetings from North of the 49th