There are 9 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 3,150 times. The latest Post () was by SXViper.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I got my DVD's today, Friday July 29, 2005. I guess now that I have them, Viper I believe!!!

Post when you get yours!

WOW!!!

Oh, I'm talking about Island in the Sky and The High & The Mighty!

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Great, now we an start talking about Hondo and McLintock!!!

I have yet to receive mine. I did order from Amazon because I had a coupon for free shipping. Oh well, hope you enjoy your movies.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• hondo

ok smarty pants dont go shouting it from the roof tops you might fall off :lol: :lol: just a little bit green wish i could have them myself. happy watching

cheers smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• OK, now I am getting PO'd !!!!! :angry::angry: :lol: :lol:

Thank god I am going on Vacation or else I would really be getting mad!! Chester and the Mrs, you and your family have a good time watching the films. Me, I aill just sit here and be depressed!!!

-John Wayne

• I am hoping to get mine when I go to the city to go shopping, as well as to get my new addition done (tattoo that is). I met a girl, which is by chance a "pirater", I know it is wrong but I am getting the following from her although i decided I will buy the john wayne films at a store.

The Godfather part 2
    The Godfather part 3
    War of the worlds
    Leon the professional
    Walking Tall
    Cross of iron
    To hell and back
    Fantastic 4

All of these, for $60 cdn dollars.

I know its wrong, but with the price of dvd's lately I cant afford anything.

-IHW

• hi IHW

dont worry i wont squeal on ya i have to say i have had a few birdy on the shoulder ones given to me over the last few months and i have to agree with you on the prices of dvd's but i have found out a secret if you can wait just a little while for the ones that you would like but not want straight away they come down in price, i paid A$39.99 for one for my nephew and just 3 weeks later it was on special for half that. for my john waynes i grab them when they become available otherwise i miss out as they get snapped up real quick and i do pay top dollar for them some as dear as A$45.

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"

• I have a fairly large (more than 600) collection of DVDs and I try to wait for the best prices, even those of Duke's. Three or four years ago when I got into DVDs in a big way, I started cataloging my collection in a spreadsheet and began keeping track of what I spent for various discs. I've got close to 10 thousand dollars sunk into my collection. Many people would say that's crazy to spend so much money on movies but I've been a movie fan all my life and I'm not taking anything away from my family's welfare by buying the DVDs.

I usually buy my discs from various retaill establishments or online from either DDDVD or Amazon but I have no scruples about buying pirated copies if they're of good quality and at a good price. I loathe the greed of the entertainment industry and if I can stick it to 'em by buying pirated material, will do so in a New York minute. They make millions and billions of dollars anyway, even with the piracy that's going on.

De gustibus non est disputandum

• Ahoy there me Hearties.

We will be risin the Jolly Roger
    with all this talk.

They will have us walking the plank
    if we'are not careful. ;)

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

I usually buy my discs from various retaill establishments or online from either DDDVD or Amazon but I have no scruples about buying pirated copies if they're of good quality and at a good price. I loathe the greed of the entertainment industry and if I can stick it to 'em by buying pirated material, will do so in a New York minute. They make millions and billions of dollars anyway, even with the piracy that's going on

Right on brother!!!!

-John Wayne