The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 223,510 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Keith,
    Congratulations on 2000 posts!
    You have done a great job here, and I'm still reading your later posts and haven't read all yet. A lot of information and a lot of inspiration of further thinking about Duke, his movies and pals.
    Thanks,
    Vera :rolleyes:

• Hi Vera,

Many thanks for your comments, here,
    and on the other threads.
    I am glad that you are enjoying the posts, and photographs.

Vera, I am sure you will eventually catch up with everything in time,
    as the Movie Reviews have been completed for some time,
    and 'Pals Of the Saddle' has another 20 or so to go!!

Perhaps, I'll dream up something else!!

Thanks for your support,

Best Wishes,

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England

• Keith,
    I hope so. The reviews and Pals bios are mighty interesting. They encourege me to go further. I even ordered today a Rivas book about Diethrich, which are available here in Russian translation, so it is easy to get.
    Thans for you.
    Regards,
    Vera :rolleyes:

• Well I made it! 2300 Posts!

Thanks to many who made my stay here so great. I've had a lot of fun with the many things here including the Top 25. I also have learned so much. Thanks to all of you who make this a great place to visit.

See you soon at 2400!

Maybe I'll catch up with you Chester ;)

Cheers B)

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hondo, Arthur, CONGRATULATIONS to the <span style='color:green'> BOTH of <span style='color:blue'> you in passing the <span style='color:red'> 2300 & 2100 posts respectively.</span></span></span>

Best wishes to the both of you -- Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Dang here are a couple more. I keep missing them.

Congrats to both of you Mike and Arthur and reaching 2300 and 2100 posts respectively.

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• a CONGRATS[/b]

to all of you who have passed mile stones while i have been away glad to see you all moving on to greater heights

hooroo smokey

" its not all black and white, but different shades of grey"