The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 221,653 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Hi Arthur, I wish to add my congratulations to you for passing the 2200 postings mark. I have enjoyed every post you have here and hope to continue to see many many more from you.

Take care mate--Cheers--Carl.

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• Hey Carl - I've been off the board for a couple of days - came on today and found that you had passed the 2000 mark on posting. A big CONGRATULATIONS to you my Corpus buddy. Keep up with all that fantastic repartie!
    Cheers - Jay :D

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Hi all

I would like to say to Carl

Well done my friend, I always look for your posts, and enjoy reading every one.
    keep them coming.

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel.

I'll try one of those black beers....THE QUIET MAN.

• Thank you Jay, Emmanuel, Vera and <span style='color:green'> Arthur.</span> The mark was missed by me as well. Heh, it's a good thing I don't drink nor smoke as i'd probably wind up burning down my own house. :rolleyes::cowboy:

[B][COLOR=blue] Jay, thank you as well. I greatly appreciate the kind words. I also owe you ahnd the others a LOT as I constantly learn more good stuff from you all.

[COLOR=green] Emmanuel, thank you kind sir, and I always hearing from you my friend as well as my friend Jay and the others and greatly appreciate your postings.

[COLOR=purple] Vera, thank you for the VERY nice words my friend and looking forward to seeing you at 2000 as well. :D

[COLOR=blue] Arthur, thank you as well for the kind words and that I owe YOU much as well. Speaking of being "worth" something to these forums. I might be worth some Bronze or Silver but, you definately are worth Gold and Platinum; to this site. Take care Mate--yours-C.

It definately is a pleasure to know you all and spend time with you here. :):mellow:

• Hi Todd, Bek, Chester & the Mrs, thank all you kind Ladies and Gentlemen for the nice congrats. I look ofrward to all of you reaching that number soon.

Todd, I think 2100 will be here before I realize it too. 2000 slipped by me just like my 39th b-day back in May. I wonder if 40 will go be as smoothly? :D

Take care and Cheers--Carl. :):)

• Hi Carl,

CONGRATULATIONS </span>

On <span style=\'color:blue\'>2100 Posts

Great achievement, even more remarkable,
    for someone without a PC!!!!

WELL DONE, MATE!!!

Best Wishes
    Keith
    London- England