The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 221,650 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• I just wanted to say that I made it 2600 Posts. This is a treat to be here and talking to so many of you here. :embaressed_smile: I am looking forward to more time here. I can't imagine not being here to talk about John Wayne. He is a great person. See you at 2700! :tongue1:

Cheers Mike a.k.a. Hondo Duke Lane :cool:

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Thanks so much DukePilgram (Mike), arthuranell (Arthur), Chester777 (Jim & Sue), Jay J. Foraker (Jay), & SXViper (Todd).
    :biggrin:
    You are my friends and I think the world of you. Thanks for the many tributes and look forward to many years of friendship. :clock:

Cheers :cool: Hondo.

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• I had not noticed I passed another 100 already. Thanks Ladies and Gentlemen, (that's: Keith, Mike, Jay, Todd, Chester & the Mrs) for bringing it to my attention. ;-D This almost feels like a birthday celebration. ;-D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..