The Twenty First Century Club

There are 781 replies in this Thread which has previously been viewed 222,044 times. The latest Post () was by lasbugas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!

• Thanks to you all as well Todd, Bek, Arthur, Emmanuel and Jay. That set of 100 blew by me like a plastic bag in a hurricane. ;-D

Es Ist Verboten Mit Gefangenen In Einzelhaft Zu Sprechen..

• I am hitting 2000 posts with this posting. I have never met nor talk to a group of people that I admire and love talking with. Thanks for making the forum fun and informative!! Here is to another 2000 posts!!! :cake: :beer:

Life is hard, its even harder when your stupid!!
    -John Wayne

• Hi Viper

Many many many warmest congratulations on hitting the 2000th post. Looking at when you joined 3 and a half years ago, you have made a fantastic contribution to this board. Long may it remain so.

Very well done

Best Regards

Arthur

Walk Tall - Talk Low

• Hey Viper!!!!! :shades_smile: You've Hit 2000!!!!

Way to go my friend! :jump: You are great here and glad to see you hit that mark. We'll have to call you elite in this club and we are so glad to see you here. :laugh:

Happy Posting.

Cheers Mike :cool: a.k.a. Hondo

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it"

- John Wayne quote

• Hi Todd, a job well done hitting your 2,000th! Congratulations and welcome to the 2000 club. It was getting a bit silent in here. :beer:

• Let me add my congratulations to Arthur for his 2800 well done postings.

Mike, thanks for my congrats as well. Was I not just here about a week or so ago? ;-D

• Can I be the first or second to congratulate Ringo for his 2600? I don't know how to do all those fancy graphics or nice big letters that are different colors, but congrats!!!:beer: :martini_shaken: :beer: :martini_shaken:

Stay thirsty my friends.

• Well, my Corpus buddy, you have reached another milestone with 2600 posts. I'm truly amazed at your output - we seem to acknowlege your achievements every few weeks!
    Cheers - Jay:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

Cheers - Jay:beer:
    "Not hardly!!!"

• Thanks you GT, Robbie, Jay, Arthur and Todd. The last 100 just breezed by so fast that I did not notice it untill brought to my attention. ;-D